Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Donny Guerinoni        (Topic#26415)
84grad 
Junior

Reg: 11-09-17
07-26-22 10:44 AM - Post#343543    

Interesting that Donny Guerinoni is no longer listed as a coach. Just Slotsky and Fraschilla. I missed any announcement. I know he didn't get the NYU job, but I wasn't aware he left. First Eskildsen and now Guerinoni

Ever True 
Junior

Reg: 02-02-15
07-26-22 01:01 PM - Post#343544    
    In response to 84grad

His Twitter profile now includes "Former coach" in the profile. It also lists "The Game is Fair, LLC" - I wandered down the rabbit hole and found that the LLC was incorporated by Guerinoni on July 21 of this year. According to the certificate of documentation, The Game is Fair, LLC will "provide basketball consulting in multiple areas including skill training as well as team and player evaluation." Here's the link, if you're curious: https://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/Co...

Will be interesting to see who fills that role. When Jon Rothstein tweeted about Matt Fraschilla returning to Harvard, he mentioned that "Amaker is prioritizing former Harvard players as he builds his staff moving forward." I can't think of too many other former Crimson players who are in the coaching business, with the exception of Christian Webster at Virginia Tech. Would he come back for a "head coach in waiting" position if Amaker decided he wanted to wrap up his career on the early side, after missing out on the Duke job? Just speculation.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.017 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:36 PM