Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Men beat Columbia, but....        (Topic#25954)
Go Green 
PhD Student

Reg: 04-22-10
01-29-22 06:03 PM - Post#334645    

Again, I had to miss the game because of my fifth-graders game. Looks like I missed a good one. We're still in the running for Ivy Madness, but we can't afford too many more losses.

My fifth graders played well against a physically better team, but we came up a little short. Again, most of them were taller than most of us. But we played inspired basketball and were ahead most of the game. I think that was the first time that the other team had been behind at all the entire season. Alas, they tied it and went ahead in the final five minutes for a 17-12 victory.

I expect that them and us will end up being the teams playing for the championship in the league tournament. If we play like the way we did today, we should beat the rest of the teams on the regular schedule.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.012 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:46 PM