Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: WBB 2022 Recruits        (Topic#26486)
JDP 
Masters Student

Reg: 11-23-04
08-28-22 03:59 PM - Post#344330    

Late Transfer into the class:

Leiya Stuart

5-9 | Guard | No. 32
East Stroudsburg, Penn. | St. George's High School

Before Dartmouth: Played two seasons at Vermont, appearing in 11 games for the Catamounts before transferring to Dartmouth … Named 2018-19 Gatorade Player of the Year in Rhode Island, becoming the first athlete outside of the Rhode Island Interscholastic League to win the award in its 33-year history … Also named USA Today Rhode Island Player of the Year … Earned All-ISL honors … Named Team MVP for St. George's.

Personal: Daughter of Helene and Keith Stuart … Brother Angelo plays basketball at Milwaukee … Plans to study chemistry and pursue a career in biotech or medicine.

Why Dartmouth: "I chose Dartmouth because of the rich sense of community both within and outside the basketball team. I wanted a place that would allow me to grow and develop as a player and individual."

https://dartmouthsports.com/news/2022/8/25/womens -...

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.014 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:58 PM