Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Kyle Smith to San Francisco
mrjames 
Professor

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Reg: 11-21-04
03-29-16 03:50 PM - Post#205470    
    In response to OneIvyOne

I mean, Kyle has Columbia's five best finishes of the Pomeroy era and No. 7 on that list in six seasons in Morningside Heights.

Prior to Kyle's arrival, I'm pretty sure that people could have accurately described Columbia as an Ivy bottom feeder as well.

I'll wait until this is confirmed to speak in the past tense about things, but I've been a believer that Kyle would head back to the west coast as soon as he got a good offer for quite some time now. As I always remind folks, he would have taken the USD job last year if they could have stomached his buyout.

I think Columbia has a lot of interesting young pieces, but we're all kidding ourselves if we don't see the Lions as rebuilding heading into next year. Kyle has a chance to secure a nice, long-term pay day that he really deserves. I'd wish him well and trust that Pilling and his staff can find the next Kyle Smith.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.198 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:40 PM