Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Deuce Turner commits to the Bison
Doktore K 
Masters Student

Reg: 11-11-09
08-01-19 09:17 PM - Post#286638    
    In response to Bison137

My first reaction in seeing this post was WOW! I have seen Deuce play several times over the past 3 years and he is lightning fast. He also seems fearless in his play, as I saw him in both home and away games in the Inter-Ac League. I am excited to have Deuce on board as a Bison.

I saw the Inter-Ac championship game late this winter with Malvern at home vs. Haverford School. Deuce started off slow, and then got hot including a couple of step back 3 pointers. He can shoot from the outside and slash to the basket.

Haverford (which finished unbeaten in the league) put St. Joe recruit Christian Ray on Deuce to slow him down, and Ray is a very good defender at 6-5 or 6-6. Deuce took it as a challenge and went at Ray, drawing a couple of fouls.

He will really do well with our up tempo offense and score. Exciting player. I would say 6-1.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.15 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:20 PM