Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
08-12-19 03:44 PM - Post#286890    
    In response to Bison89

• Bison89 Said:
  • Bison89 Said:
  • Bison137 Said:
Sounds like Loyola may have landed a difference maker:

"Tavaras Hardy has a good one coming into Loyola (Md): Skilled 6-11 freshman Santi Aldama led Spain to title and was MVP at the FIBA U18 European Championships in Greece. Led all players in efficiency, had a plus-minus of +141, averaged 18 ppg, 7.6 rpg and 2.3 bpg."

https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/status/1 158169562...

That's great. I love seeing good PL games.

Do the Greyhounds have a fan forum? I'd love to see their reaction.

Also, does Bucknell actively recruit overseas?

No active Loyola forum. Don't believe Bucknell recruits much overseas. Have not heard of any offers to players who aren't playing for U.S. teams or in U.S. AAU tournaments. I wouldn't mind seeing more effort there, however, as there are a lot of very talented European players who want to go to school in the U.S.

The one Bison team that has been aggressive with foreign athletes is men's water polo, which in recent years has had four players from Serbia, plus one apiece from Hungary, Romania, Croatia, and Lebanon.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.159 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:33 AM