Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Lehigh Game
Old Bison 
Masters Student

Reg: 07-09-17
01-19-20 08:31 PM - Post#297106    
    In response to Bison137

137, no arguments from me but as I said on many occasions prior I just go with what I see...I don’t know anything about AT’s history or even a lot about Funks statistics. Some games I actually forget to even look at the box score after a game. My only tactile sense of the game and hence my sentiments is through my eyes. HC is horrible and LC not much better. That was the worst LU team I’ve seen in decades. Our TEAM defense has been significantly better while Funk hasn’t been on the floor (that’s my sense...a +\- film breakdown may prove me totally wrong), Just like our offense improved with Bruce off it in the short term. Very tough trying to figure out who’s gonna show up today as opposed to what units look less slow, more energetic and more inclined to mud wrestle. I like Funk and if your ran the totality of my posts it would support that. I didn’t mean to count the kid out. I’ve been wrong in the past and will be wrong in the future. I will be much more impressed if we do better with him on the floor at Gate and if he plays well. In fact, I’ll be the first to acknowledge that he looked better and we now have a luxury of riches. Would make me quite happy.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.561 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:41 PM