American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Fire ND!
Old Bison 
Masters Student

Reg: 07-09-17
02-06-20 12:12 PM - Post#298695    
    In response to Old Bison

• Old Bison Said:
That does not mean I'm happy with the state of affairs nor agree with all of the decisions being made or even the execution of same.

I'm not sure what about above was unclear, so let me RESTATE. I have expressed my basketball sentiment above while explaining the realities of the legal and contractual issues that would be at hand with respect to this topic (i.e., this isn't even VAGUELY in the realm of short-term possibility).

Also, I am not posting this because I feel I have to "defend" my position in any regard. I am responding because I'm mature and pragmatic. So, if the topic has a 0% chance of occurring than why post? Culture is not easy to create but it is easy to destroy. To anyone disaffected it gives license to being more disaffected.

With respect to my taking "personal shots" and being "childish", let me be clear on that also. ND has forgot more basketball than the three of you combined. Also, just to amuse me I would like to see a detailed list of your replacement candidates (hint: just to obviate your #1 response DF isn't leaving W&M).

Scorekeeper, you are in fact are the only prescient one; I am BOTH old and grumpy. However, I will be at school for Mike's jersey retirement and the alumni game on the 15th of Feb and will be in the men's weight room at Sojka Sat morning b4 the start. Come by and wrap your hand around my bicep...its impressive!(Imogee smile face). Meaning...I'm working on the OLD part...can't help you with the GRUMPY part.

If the weight room is crowded I'm the handsome guy

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.189 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:45 AM