American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: 2020 Bison Football
MangyOne 
Freshman
MangyOne
Loc: Rochester, NY Metro Area
Reg: 12-28-09
02-19-20 12:15 PM - Post#300672    

I know we are all still following the basketball season for the Bison, somewhat disappointing as it has been (let's face it - we have been spoiled over the past decade or so). While I still think the guys have a chance to make the playoffs interesting, after talking to a friend of mine from 'Nova, I thought I would bring up the subject of the 2020 Bison football schedule. I was wondering if anyone knows the complete schedule yet? As far as I know, we only have one opening to fill on the schedule, and it looks like another tough year ahead. Other than the 6 PL games, the Bison are slated to play both Army and Princeton on the road and Cornell and Villanova at home (that Villanova game seems strange, as we hosted them last year at Lewisburg - 2 straight games at home against them seems odd). That leaves one out-of-conference game left - does anyone have a clue as to who it is (Sacred Heart)? Just curious if anyone knows, as a break from the b-ball season discussions would be refreshing.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.357 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:16 PM