Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Penn/Princeton II
iogyhufi 
Masters Student

Reg: 10-10-17
03-01-20 01:37 AM - Post#302497    
    In response to james

Very solid effort tonight, but there was a lot to improve upon. Yale once again settled for too many bad shots upon seeing itself presented with stalwart defense. Gotta get that cleaned up this week in practice. The defense was far far better tonight than last night, though.

Princeton looked like a much better team this time around, but hoo boy Aririguzoh. He's got 6 total points against Yale and one (1) total field goal made - and that one was a transition layup! Atkinson just ate his lunch over and over again. I thought that the decision to play Desrosiers extended minutes at the 5 was a canny move by Henderson. If Aririguzoh isn't giving you anything, might as well put somebody in who can punish Atkinson on the other end. Atkinson didn't get *too* many looks against that defense (I expect the coaches will gameplan for that for next time now that they have it on film), which has to change.

Swain had a brutal weekend, but he's a good player, so I'm sure he'll come back ready to play next weekend.

Mitch Henderson continues to compete for the "most demonstrably upset about officiating that still benefits him on net" award.

Now a win next weekend gets you a ring. Two gets you the one seed.

Edited by iogyhufi on 03-01-20 01:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.978 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:05 PM