American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Fire ND!
raybucknell12 
Freshman

Reg: 02-19-12
04-03-20 12:09 PM - Post#305695    
    In response to Old Bison

• Old Bison Said:
The kid will look back and understand that life decisions shouldn’t be based on what basketball offense or defense is being run. Wish him the best

That you, one, have any shred of understanding of why he transferred, and, two, think you know what is best for him shows how completely out of touch you are.

I'm sad that he's leaving the program--his heart and toughness made us all proud. But, I'm also empathetic as to his situation and hopes he finds a new place to call home. Much like Nate, I'll be rooting for him hard next season wherever he lands (unless its Lehigh lol).

I've made my opinions about the coaching staff on this board quite clear. Its never a good sign if your best returning player leaves before his senior year, and amplifies whatever issues he was having with the program.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.378 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:03 AM