American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Bison All-Decade Team - Vote
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
09-01-20 08:17 PM - Post#312630    
    In response to jkrun80

Looks good to me. Depending on the parameters for an all-decade team, the only change I might think about would be to substitute Highham or Novacek for Swart. But those two only played one year in this decade.

Completely agree on Klotz. She accomplished more in two years than almost anyone else accomplishes in four years. Had she played and stayed healthy, it’s safe to assume she would’ve been regarded as the second best Bucknell women’s player in at least the last 20 years. In fact, I think she might have ended up being regarded as the third best patriot league player ever. If at some point they have a ballot for this, I wonder if they will give Klotz the Jimmy Sotos treatment and leave her off the ballot. Hopefully not, since she was so good and also because she never played for anyone else.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.017 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:21 AM