Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Bryce Aiken
HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
10-13-20 09:20 AM - Post#314808    

From interview with Seton Hall coach Kevin Willard:

“Bryce is still recovering (from injury sustained at Harvard). He’s getting stronger, getting better, but he’s still a ways away from being back on the court with us. He does a 45-minute to an hour (non-contact) workout every day. I’m taking it the way I always do with injuries, slowly. He’s a fifth-year senior so he knows the drill. There’s just no reason to push it right now.”

“The thing about Bryce is everyone (on the team) knew him already, being a local guy. He really understands the game and thinks the game. I’ve had guys who play off feel and they’ve been unbelievable, but for the most part this is the first time since I’ve been here I really had a point guard who understands the game at a very, very high level. I think he would be a phenomenal coach. Instead of reacting to what happens he’s anticipating what’s going to happen.”
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.011 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:54 PM