Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Bryce Aiken
rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
12-03-20 09:45 AM - Post#317554    
    In response to mrjames

From 11/29/20 (with 11/30/20 update)

https://www.nj.com/setonhall/2020/11/set on-halls-b...

- After spraining his right ankle in Friday’s loss at Louisville, Seton Hall guard Bryce Aiken is out “at least two weeks,” Pirates coach Kevin Willard told NJ Advance Media on Sunday. -

- The good news for Aiken is that the injury wasn’t related to his left knee, which is still recovering from surgery.

“Bryce has worked really hard to get his body physically ready to play,” Willard said in his pre-game radio interview Friday. “I think the problem is he had just started practicing and getting some bumps and bruises and getting some confidence in his knee and his body and then we shut down for two weeks so he probably got affected more than anybody. ... I’m just not sure what we’re going to get yet from him and I think everybody’s going to have to be real patient with Bryce.” -
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.186 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:15 AM