Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Fire ND!
Paulie777 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-11-07
01-13-21 02:15 AM - Post#319166    
    In response to HuskyColonial

Although I am pleasantly surprised at the new recruits, I don't see any winning seasons in the next five years with the present coach. Maybe a flicker of competitiveness or even an unexpected win here and there but not much else. I will be the happiest guy if coach and the team can prove me wrong, and please do, but I'm not feeling it. Lackluster seasons coming up I'm afraid, and its extra bad because we have the players but will never see them be the studs and stars they are. Thats what I will miss the most. I want to see Funk own the court. I want to see Timmerman lay down a dunk. I want to be so far ahead in the game that Sechan the feel good story comes in and scores a few points. I want to see Screen fit in where Bucknell centers have. All down the tubes. Please prove me wrong team.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.296 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:22 PM