Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: New 2021 Recruiting Thread
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
02-18-21 02:22 PM - Post#320940    
    In response to SomeGuy

I just wanted to weigh in here that I've found some members of the board hard-headed - it's one thing to argue and debate, and another to never let things go. As I learned from my kids in pre-school, we may need language to agree to disagree instead of some of our endless tirades. They are exhausting.

I have also found the group unnecessarily hostile or critical of mrjames. I have commented many times on this and I am solidly a penn fan. I'm even a Donahue fan, though I have unanswered questions there. Our words have the ability to impact each other, even if this is a discussion group of the willing and we are not using rude language. Too many great posters have left the board over the years over frustration and even hurt feelings. This includes Michael Jordan, who I would happily trade on this board for any other single poster.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:52 PM