Colgate>Boston U.
Bucknell>Lafayette
American>Army

SF:
Colgate>Bucknell
Navy>American

F:

Colgate>Navy

Colgate Steve, have you been having any Max Mahoney nightmare flashbacks leading up to today's game?

We've been saying it all year, but not sure there's any result that could come as much of a surprise today.

For those who have forgotten, Boton U was actually picked for 1st in the preseason poll. Although Mahoney is gone, they returned everyone else with the exception of Alex Vilarino, who played about 12 mpg off the bench in PL play.

It's amazing that Boston U could go 6-10, facing an average schedule, with all the players who returned. One thing that killed them is that they played poor defense all year. Also, except for Brittain-Watts, they are a very mediocre three-point shooting team. Still, if I were Colgate, Boston U is about the last team I'd want to be facing in the first round.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.565 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:02 PM