Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Fire ND!
Paulie777 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-11-07
03-15-21 10:44 AM - Post#322043    
    In response to bison63

JPM back, piling on a mediocre Bucknell team and exuding (correctly) the virtues of the previous coach who has been effectively canceled from Bucknell history, at least from a perspective of entering Sojka to attend a game. And critical Husky colonial, Thoughful 137, and old coach oldbison.
In the ecosystem of the Patriot League, Bucknell has its place, as well as the military academies, Holy Cross, whose head of the snake is now nearly lopped off, the relatively new teams Boston and Loyola, who Hardt had more of a role getting in than we all know, and lackluster Layfayette, who is really the only team that needs a decent coach to succeed in this league.
Bucknell and to a lesser extent Lehigh and Colgate have the beautiful students, and the whole key to success is to let the kids play with the coaches role an intelligent high energy coach who genuinely wants a win and will cheer as a sixth man on the court. Flannery was this type of coach, and so was Paulson. Davis is a great X's and O's coach, and a much better coach than I ever will be, but in my opinion he has the energy of a generic coach seen in many darkened high school gyms across the land. This is Bucknell! We need fire and passion on the sidelines! We need to let the players play. We need Bucky and the cheerleaders and the Bison girls and the baton twirler and dare I say, the wigmeister. Not a monotone style from a tired playbook. Thanks for playing, lets get the Griffin passion in here, and the wins will come.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.392 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:29 AM