Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2020-21 Regular Season is dead, long live 2021-22
mrjames 
Professor

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Reg: 11-21-04
03-17-21 05:30 PM - Post#322248    
    In response to PennFan10

If I had to rank likelihood to contribute and size of contribution off the bat, Louis would be tops among the newcomers (2020 and 2021). Ajogbor and Pitcher would be up there too. Combined, it's a good, deep class that would be very competitive against the similarly sized 2016 class.

I do think, top-to-bottom, people are going to be surprised at the amount of talent that has been brought into the league over the past two years. Obviously, you need a lot of talent to overcome losing (almost) two full classes, but I'm supremely impressed. Not just with Brown, which I know I've talked to death already, but even teams that don't traditionally recruit well (Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth) got a bunch of guys that can contribute to a good Ivy team. We may not see it immediately, as teams shake off the rust, but the 22-23 and 23-24 seasons could be peak cycle years.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.258 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:23 PM