Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Fire ND!
The Psycho of Sojka 
Sophomore

Reg: 11-15-15
11-14-21 06:23 PM - Post#328485    
    In response to Bison54

We all knew I was going to pull this thread back up to the top at some point. I figured why not pull it up now after today’s game.

Thankfully I guess you could say some student athletes stuck with the BU program for reason X… Maybe some of that was they like the area, playing time increasing, etc. Anyone that thought the BU program had a chance this year at anything other than a losing season was looking at something else. I’d even add on to that and say for the next upcoming years until the coaching staff is gone. At this point they might have to go begging D3 players just to come play here. The team is obviously a mess with losing players, chemistry changes, and players having to step in some big shoes in just a couple of months.

Keeping this section away from politics all I will say is Bucknell put out a statement saying everyone would have to mask at ALL events vaccinated or not status. I’m not sure how ND gets the “Get out of Jail free card” on that. He is still a spectator like anyone else in that arena. Not only would he have broke Bucknell’s own rule/statement that was sent out, but if the Patriot League as a whole did the same he broke that as well.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.389 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:09 PM