Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Cancun Classic
bison63 
Postdoc

Reg: 01-23-06
11-21-21 02:54 AM - Post#329398    
    In response to HuskyColonial

Love the fact that the games are on ESPN, after the Stadium debacle, but I discovered something tonite. Had to watch on a delay, and did not start watching until after 11pm.As you may know, if you pause the telecast a white line appears at the bottom of the picture and it shows the point in the stream where you are, as well as the total length of the telecast. Typically a regulation college game is about 2 hours. Before the first half was over( remember I am watching after the fact, not live), I noticed that the telecast length of the game was 2 hrs and 28 minutes, and I knew right then the game was going to OT. So late in the 2nd when we started to fall behind, I knew we were going to come back. And conversely when we led by 5 with 38 secs to go, I knew we would not hold it. Where else can you learn stuff like this?
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.069 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:33 AM