Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Boston U Game
JVBison 
Freshman

Reg: 04-03-19
01-02-22 09:30 AM - Post#332085    
    In response to MrPhillie

I watched pretty much the whole game and I did see improvement. We fought hard for 40 minutes. BU has several very skilled players, we played on the road, and it came down to the final shot. I did think the playcall was suspect, I think we could have done better than a Funk isolation. Funk played great driving to the basket under control and is one of the top players in the league. This is a development year. The non league games were for figuring out the rotation. Now we have to win games. I am hoping for a better than .500 record in the league and I believe that is very attainable. The real problem with the program is in recruiting. The current freshman class is pretty good, prior years were not, and I see very little in the incoming class, so that is where I think Davis is vulnerable, and the next step may be to shake up his staff to improve recruiting. Meanwhile I am going to try to look for the positives.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.215 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:30 AM