Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: This Crazy Schedule
PennFan10 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-15-15
01-08-22 05:36 PM - Post#332736    
    In response to andybech

• andybech Said:

Penn is not that good. Still see them as a 4/5 team that can't really defend. Getting in the Ivies may help them because they can play more zone and they do have some size in their guards that can cause mismatches.

Penn is not a zone team. They won't play much, if any during league play. Funny about the defensive perception because here is SD's quotes from last nights game:

“I think it’s prepared us for this, and what you saw over the last couple games is we really guard,” Donahue said. “We have experience now for what we’ve been through to really compete on the defensive end, and every night, I think we have enough to score based on who’s playing well."

“I felt comfortable tonight going to 10 guys, and I think you’ll see that going forward.”

Steve clearly thinks this is a strong defensive team. We did hold Brown to a lower point total than Harvard or UNC did. And Cornell had their second worst output of the season against us.

The Quakers have played winning defense in their first 2 IL contests after looking porous at best through a tough non Con schedule.

Let's see if that holds

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.247 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:57 PM