Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Lilly and Gainey and Choh. Oh my!
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
03-09-22 10:02 AM - Post#338502    

Great recognition for these players.

Gainey DPOY once again and 2nd team all Ivy. His improvement even over the course of just the Ivy season was remarkable. What a difference maker he became. It is such a shame he won’t get a 4th year at Brown, but I wonder if he’ll do a year somewhere else as a grad transfer.

Lilly ROY, and is an unusual talent. He was fabulous this season. Anyone not lining up to see him play is missing out. He’s going to be very good for the next three years, and I think he has POY potential.

And Choh 2nd team for the 3rd straight season. What he did in some games - most notably against Maryland - was stuff you don’t see every day in our league. He’s like the poster child for what you want your top player to look like. And this was a guy who couldn’t really shoot it his freshman year.

Excellent outcomes for these guys.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.331 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:39 PM