Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Predictions for 2021-22 All-Ivy
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
03-09-22 06:50 PM - Post#338588    
    In response to rbg

Good analogy as to Mitchell's style of play being Rodman like. I am not sure if I would pick Myers or Mitchell as the 1st player in a pick up game but it is tough for some to pick Mitchell as 1st or 2nd team based on stats. A great reason as to why stats can be deceiving for sure. If someone watched all IL games, Mitchell would have been a 1st or possibly 2nd team player. Berube defensive coaching skills might also distort the selection process.

Choosing Padilla or Hsu is like selecting Jaelin or Wright -- could have gone either way. I would have given the slight edge to Padilla as Hsu disappeared against the Tigers. Padilla is a more dangerous player with her ball handling and passer skills.

But overall, the coaches did a good job on the men and women selections. Several teams will have most of their players back next year and I would anticipate that the Ivy women's conference will be stronger next year.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.27 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:11 AM