Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Individual efficiency stats 2007-2014
Stuart Suss 
PhD Student

Loc: Chester County, Pennsylva...
Reg: 11-21-04
03-20-22 09:58 PM - Post#339677    
    In response to Stuart Suss

I offer the individual efficiency statistics for the 2021-22 Ivy season.

Please review the preceding post which explains some of these numbers and their limitations.

I previously noted that you will find the player who had a shooting efficiency of 21.5, but who was a negative 8 on everything else for a total WS of 13.5. You will find the player who had a shooting efficiency of negative 7, but who was a plus 55.5 on everything else for a total WS of 48.5.

Additionally, you will find the player who had a shooting efficiency of negative 12, but who was a plus 67 on everything else for a total WS of 55.

And for those of you who were comparing players based on their assist to turnover ratio, I offer the better alternative, the pure point rating found at the right end of the chart.

You should be able to sort the rankings based on any column heading and to look at the rankings back to 2007.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.15 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:19 PM