American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Around the Patriot League 2022-23
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
03-28-23 04:52 PM - Post#355247    
    In response to Bison54

There is some evidence building that Paulsen is going to be the new Holy Cross head coach, perhaps being announced tomorrow. If so, congrats to him.

I understand why Bucknell did not re-hire him as its new coach, given the need for someone with a great deal of energy and credibility with the fans - one who could sell a vision of a rebuilt program. But what I did not understand is why Lafayette did not hire him when he interviewed there last year. Seems like he would’ve been a better choice than Michael Jordan.

I also wonder if Halcovage really was the second choice of Jermaine Truax, or if it was actually Paulsen, who definitely interviewed for the job. While I preferred Griffin over Paulsen, I definitely would have preferred Paulsen over Halcovage.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.176 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:37 AM