American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: John Griffin Hired as the Next Head Coach
JDBison2010 
Masters Student

Loc: Charleston, SC
Reg: 11-23-10
04-05-23 10:14 AM - Post#355565    
    In response to BisonRoadWarrior

One thing I've noticed in the short time since Griff has been named coach is the commitment to social media. John has been posting on Twitter more, even congratulating Scott Heather on his win last night at Penn State. I'm not in the local community so I can't say this with confidence but my sense is that John is a big relationship guy and has taken the time to build relationships with other coaches more so than ND ever did. Maybe ND was just a very private person and did in fact have those relationships but one thing I really loved was when our athletes supported each other and I'm hoping we can get back to seeing that with a more high energy coach leading the way.

Athletic department has also been putting out content. Posted this "Day in the life" video of John's 1st days on campus with the guys. Better days are on the horizon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-2yjlDPwjE
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.202 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:03 PM