American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Men's Basketball Recruiting 2024
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
06-10-23 08:05 PM - Post#356741    
    In response to Bison137

Since the commitment from PG Jayden Williams for this class, there have been four recent offers to guards:

1. Martin Somerville, a 6-2 PG from Maryland. Has offers from NJIT, MSM, Holy Cross, Albany, and Loyola. Not clear if his offer is still on the table after the commitment of Jayden Williams.

2. Jordan Brathwaite, 6-3 SG from Maryland. Also has a recent offer from Albany.

3. Matthew Lange, 6-2 CG from PA. Son of St. Joes heac coach Billy Lange. Appears to be his first offer.

Also there was nother offer made back in April that I failed to list: Trey O'Neil, a 6-0 PG from PA. Has offers from Bryant and a recent one from UNH (Nathan Davis). Not clear if his offer is still on the table after the commitment from Jayden Williams.

In theory, after the commitment of PG Williams, the Bison only have one remaining scholarship for the class of 2024. Thus it continues to surprise me to see offers to guards when there is such a need for a big man. This I think there is a distinct possibility that there will be another scholarship available through transfer, early graduation, or one of the recent transfers not being on scholarship. Time will tell.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.167 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:47 PM