Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2024 Recruiting
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
08-17-23 11:56 AM - Post#357640    
    In response to AsiaSunset

Yeah, I should say that I really like a backcourt with Perkins and Brown for years to come. For the first time in a long time, we would have penetration, ball handling, playmaking, and shooting in both positions of the backcourt. Perkins can probably tighten his shot a bit. He seems to have a great midrange game, which he may want to extend in a Donahue offense.

Perkins is one of the few players that reminds me a bit of Jelani Williams. Jelani was a bit taller, faster, and more explosive - too bad we never got to see that version of himself. Perkins will be one of our rare Freshman to arrive NCAA ready physically. He looks strong, aggressive, and fast. I'm guessing he needs to improve as a facilitator and shooter. His tape doesn't show his defense, but he looks like he should be good on that front.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.192 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:25 PM