Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Rutgers
TigerFan 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-21-04
11-06-23 11:54 PM - Post#358837    
    In response to gokinsmen

I’m thrilled by the Tigers big win tonight! Horrendous traffic and parking management by our capital city meant I spent most of the first half in gridlock traffic but the second half was worth the wait (actually entered the arena just in time to see Matt Allocco’s score to go up 4 at the half).

This team is tough! The arena got very loud with Rutgers fans several times in the second half but the Tigers didn’t get rattled. That was the kind of game that Princeton used to lose by 3 or 4 points back in the day.

Blake Edwards still has his stroke and Lee played at a new level—RU made it very close at one point and Lee drove the lane on back to back possessions to score when it really counted.

The two freshmen looked like … freshmen but I think both will be valuable members of this team very soon. Davis got by his man on a quick move then dribbled the ball off his foot. The forward looked pretty lost most of the time.

The Tigers besting Rutgers the night after the Eagles beat the Cowboys. Fantastic!

Go Tigers!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.017 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:23 PM