Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 23/24 Men's Awards
TigerFan 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-21-04
03-03-24 08:49 PM - Post#364431    
    In response to LocalTiger

When Cornell was rolling and leading the league, I would have supported Brian Earl as coach of the year but my vote now is Mitch Henderson.

Princeton lost three starters from last year's Sweet Sixteen team and is tied for first with one game to play. Note that James Jones won this award last year with his Yale team tied for first with the Tigers. Earl won the award in 2022 for making big gains with his Cornell team--unless the Red win the league this year, why should he get the award again for another close finish?

Mitch hasn't won the award since 2017, despite his team being co-champs the last two years. And if its a close call, you gotta give it to him for making the Sweet Sixteen last year (I don't care if that was last year). If the Tigers defeat Penn next weekend (not at all a certainty), Mitch Henderson is your 2023-24 Ivy coach of the year.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.184 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:36 PM