Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 23/24 Men's Awards
Tiger84 
Senior

Reg: 03-06-17
03-04-24 03:27 PM - Post#364490    
    In response to 1LotteryPick1969

With 1 game left, here’s where I think we are for the Men’s award:

First team: The two best players in the league have been Pierce and Lee. Whichever one Henderson nominates should win the POY.

The 3rd and 4th best players are Wolf and Owusu-Anane, in sone order. Wolf will be unanimous first team, Nana O-A might be.

The last first teamer could be any of Nazir Williams, Chris Manon, Geronimo Rubio de la Rosa, Matt Allocco, Kimo Lilly. I think you’ve got to have a Cornell guy on the first team and so I’ll go with Williams. Would not surprise me at all to see ties expand the first team.

Second team = the 4 listed above who don’t make first team, plus one of Mack, Okpara, Knowling, Mbeng, Gray. I’ll guess Knowling.

Coach of the year? Flip a coin between the two guys who stood for a moment of silence for their teammate Stags Saturday night. I’ll root for a tie vote.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.204 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:23 PM