Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Fan Duel ILT odds
james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
03-18-24 09:41 PM - Post#365809    
    In response to james

the most positive angle i just posited on x.

i want repeat it verbatim. but one should keep in mind that the only reason ivies have so many d1 sports is the massive and committed alumni base of said sports. this is why at yale when there are complaints as to the # of recruited athletes corrupting an applicant pool...the administration is silent.

because the ex athletes (this has been studied) are the most valuable alumni cohort in terms of giving back to the school at large. its why the programs are also endowed.

yale lacross is ahead of the curve bc of one massive donor. there are other programs at other schools i am told that are as well and will play this game if thats what it takes.

but for some reason basketball is not high on the pecking order. with too much free time (which i know is obvious) i have tried to push it but the wealthiest ex player i know who is still a rabid fan didnt know what NIL was one year ago.

this will take time. the question is do we have it

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.141 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:03 AM