Basketball State Page
Scouting Report
Photo Gallery
Historical Record
Loyola Media
The Greyhound
Baltimore Sun
Baltimore Examiner
Username Post: Hot Seat Part 3: Should he stay or should he go now?
WOFM 
Freshman

Reg: 02-24-11
03-21-11 09:51 PM - Post#102182    
    In response to jdp 94

• jdp 94 Said:
  • wespearl Said:
3 years

But will you care after your boy graduates!

jdp94, you're uncovered the secret behind the wespearl optimism!

I've been following the team since the '94 "breakthrough", which was when we first deluded ourselves into thinking we mattered. And I have attended games throughout the Patsos "era". Yes, this is/was as talented a team as Patsos has had, but the coaching has not improved along with the players.

At first I thought Patsos just needed time to develop his coaching chops to go along with his obvious recruiting skills. But 7 years of same old same old is enough. To me, the guy just can't coach 'em up - period. To simply blame it all on Barney just doesn't satisfy me, especially since JB never suited up after Dec.

Maybe if JP got himself some quality X/O's bench coaches, he could make it work, but if that hasn't happened yet, when will it??

I've been trying to dump JP for over 2 years now, and sadly, looks like I need to shift that over to he lax field as well....bad loss to Denver at home followed up by an even badder loss to AF, unacceptable! This is what we get for the $62M investment??

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.01 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:50 AM