Baltimore Sun
Baltimore Examiner
Username Post: Fairfield
LoCo2011 
Senior

Reg: 01-05-08
02-12-12 09:08 PM - Post#120487    
    In response to WOFM

yeah.. don't even want to discuss this game, one of the ugliest I've seen in awhile, probably of this year for sure. I'd say we looked better against Kentucky than we did tonight.

I get he was trying for a spark.. but the minutes Brooks, P. Williams and Hall were getting today really makes me question some things. I'm not talking about when the game was decided.. but I mean I don't think the answer to come back is to put in a struggling Hall.. a barely played all year P. Williams.. and a big man who sometimes looks completely lost on offense (especially when FF was playing some excellent D)

Shot selection was laughable at how bad it was at points. Crowd was dead from the start, but Loyola shouldn't need the crowd to motivate them when they are fighting to maintain first.

All that said, best to just forget this game and worry about the next one.. Rider I think?
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.541 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:10 PM