Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Big Game tonight
light blue heavy 
maximus
light blue heavy
Reg: 11-22-04
02-18-06 04:16 PM - Post#15849    

Awesome win last night- I was doing the belated Valentine's Day thing with Ms. lbh when I got a text message from my friend saying we had won. I immediately called a couple of buddies to get the scoop on the game while she sat on the couch fuming. I don't think you can do anything short of an actionable offense to piss off your girlfriend more than acting like a Columbia BBall game is more important than her during a Valentine's Day celebration.

Anyways, as the Penn fans rend their clothes over a 2-pt road loss, I think tonight's game is huge. Columbia was the last team to sweep a P's weekend, and has a chance tonight to finish off another.

I'm tempting to say more, but I've noticed that everytime I break out the stats from the previous game, Columbia loses. So instead- thoughts on tonight.

The two key numbers tonight, I think, will be the rebounding differential and how Princeton shoots from 3. CU needs to be at least +10 or better and hold princeton to under 35%.

What do you guys think will be the keys to the game?
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.012 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:02 PM