Username Post: Bison Recruits 2020
jkrun80 
Postdoc

Reg: 05-07-12
06-27-19 06:59 PM - Post#285432    
    In response to Bison137

• Bison137 Said:
  • HuskyColonial Said:
As we move further away from last season, I think Meeks could have a monster year if his health and conditioning allow it.

Agree completely. The two factors are really part of the same issue. His serious foot problems often prevented him from practicing and completely precluded him from doing separate conditioning drills.

I hope the BU coaching staff thinks out of the box a bit this year. Their top two players at PF/C are Moore and Meeks. While I expect to see Newman starting at center and Moore at PF, I hope we will see long stretches with Moore at center and Meeks at PF. Moore is such a versatile defender that he can guard any PL center with the possible exception of Ivanauskas. And very few PL fives can keep up with Moore at the other end. A lineup of Moore, Meeks, Toomer, Funk, and Sotos would be very dynamic offensively and not bad at the other end.

Kahliel Spear has beefed up since last year and might be an option at center. Timmerman is also a big body, but we'll have to see if he's college-ready.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.377 seconds.   Total Queries: 15   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:46 PM