Username Post: Loyola Game
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
01-26-20 06:49 PM - Post#297536    
    In response to Bison89

• Bison89 Said:
It was a Bucknell home game. So, why did the Loyola announcers call the game on PL TV?

It wasn’t the Loyola announcers. This was one of the patriot league games produced by Stadium, using their announcers. The play by play man was a guy who graduated from Fordham a few years ago. The color man was Craig Esherick, who was the Georgetown head coach a number of years ago after John Thompson stepped down.

I did not listen to this broadcast. However in general I have found the stadium announcers to not be well prepared. Often you hear a lot of mistakes and little insight. I haven’t seen anything that tells me the Stadium broadcast or I haven’t seen anything that tells me the Stadium broadcast or any better than normal patriot league network broadcasts are any better than normal patriot league network broadcasts.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.141 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:33 AM