Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Game at Army at 11 AM
NoMoney89 
Freshman

Reg: 01-17-18
01-29-20 11:24 PM - Post#297789    
    In response to Bison137

I went to the game today and the whole event felt a little off. In pregame warmups the majority of shots were off. The team went back to the locker room and army made their entrance to fanfare and flashing lights at about 10 minutes before game time. But the Bison were no where to be found. It wasn’t until after it looked like SID Jon Terry hurried back to the locker area that the team finally came out with less than 3 minutes before the horn. They seemed hurried and out of sorts.

The addition of the school groups (7 different schools, elementary, and middle schools had their entire student bodies there) made for loud screams at times but other times I think they weren’t following the game and more excited about being on line for snacks in the one concession stand that was open. As my buddy commented sounds more like a Jonas Brothers concert (those of you with teenage daughters might get that reference) than a basketball game. But it was the fullest (2/3-3/4) that I have ever seen Christl Arena.

I really thought when we had tied it late in the game that we could figure out a way to win. But as it’s been said above, we didn’t have horsepower today to close it out.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.339 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:02 PM