Username Post: Some Other Perspectives
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
02-03-20 08:03 PM - Post#298498    
    In response to nh2032

• nh2032 Said:

Not to go too far down the Paulsen rabbit hole but I seem to remember plenty of complaints about the coaching style when he was around as well especially with the offense. And admittedly I have only checked in on his progress periodically since the move to GMU, but it doesn't look like he's set the world on fire.

Yes, there were a lot of DP criticisms his first 1.5 years - and many were justified. The offense he initially ran was not at all effective. To his credit, however, he radically changed it just after PL season began in 2009-10. I've talked to several players about this - and it is definitely true that major changes were made in what they were running.

Doesn't look like he's made the right adjustments at GMU, however, and the loss of Dane Fischer and Aaron Kelly has hurt. Dane, as you know, may end up as COY in the CAA.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.67 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:45 PM