Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Fire ND!
The Psycho of Sojka 
Sophomore

Reg: 11-15-15
02-04-20 03:04 PM - Post#298540    
    In response to MrPhillie

I wanted to bring this up as well in-regards to being in attendance last night. I'm going to take a stab on the time left in the game because I don't remember the exact time. Around the 3 min mark Newman checked in for Bruce when he picked up his 4th foul and when Bucknell had possession of the ball Newman had a wide open dunk while standing in the paint with the ball at the top of the arc. They did not look at him once and it led to I think a turnover. As soon as the turnover hit his head dropped and he was pulled. Now with that said fast forward to the end of the game. Win or lose Bucknell usually goes to center court for a team effort talk I guess you could call it. Newman was no where close to that and when the team put their hands in to break he was already headed to the locker room. I don't know if you could see this on TV but, in attendance you could see it.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.236 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:19 AM