Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Harvard
HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
02-10-20 04:04 PM - Post#299438    
    In response to iogyhufi

Good news about Bruner, although I maintain that he wasn't at full strength the entire night, not just after he fell.

Article is a little concerning though, knee pain is not like a bruise.

“His range of motion is better than it was last night,” Jones said. “I don’t know that you feel better if there’s something wrong. Normally if there’s something wrong, you just feel bad until you get it fixed. The fact that he feels better is great, and I spoke to him today, and he felt like he was going to have to tolerate some pain but he thought he’d be able to play this weekend, but we’ll see. It’s a day to day thing, but we’ll see and hopefully guys can step up and play when they’re needed.”

Scary how Seth Towns was in pain for almost two years before doctors figured out what it was.

Edited by HARVARDDADGRAD on 02-10-20 04:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.295 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:10 AM