Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: All-Ivy
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
03-12-20 09:01 PM - Post#304502    
    In response to westcoast

I didn’t have Kirkwood, Llewelyn, or Choh in my top 10. I had Anderson and Goodman as second teamers instead.

I find it particularly surprising that Anderson didn’t get any votes at all. Are we sure that any vote getters get HM? Or is it just whoever is at the next level? So perhaps Goodman and McBride both got two votes, and then a few guys got one? I just find it hard to believe that Anderson, Boeheim, Hunsaker, and Schweiger didn’t get any votes at all. It wasn’t so obvious who should be on the team that onl 12 guys get votes When everyone names 10.

You can see that the analytics are now a big part of the vote. Leaving Mike Smith off first team when his team is 1-13 is one thing. Tougher for nobody to vote for the second leading scorer in the league when his team went 8-6.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.169 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:08 PM