Username Post: Women's Basketball 2019-20
MangyOne 
Freshman
MangyOne
Loc: Rochester, NY Metro Area
Reg: 12-28-09
03-13-20 04:21 PM - Post#304566    
    In response to Bison89

With all respect to 137 and the rest of the posters, I think "gross incompetence" and other complaints about the Patriot League is totally unfair. We are operating under circumstances no one, even a week ago, would have imagined. To single out the PL is stupid, as a lot more can be said about other organizations, like the NCAA, which is far bigger and more encompassing than the PL, who I believe were even less prepared for what happened. I know we are all upset about what has happened, and feel sorry for the students, parents, university - the list is too long to complete. But in the end, the right things are being done. And really, in the grand scheme of things, a lot worse things are happening to people across the country that make college sports pale in comparison. Let's all pitch in, help one another, and we will get through this eventually. The time to discuss and worry about college sports is after we conquer this virus and the rest of the problems in the country begin to heal.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.425 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:33 AM