American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: 2020-21 Men's Schedule
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
03-18-20 06:39 PM - Post#304820    
    In response to Bison137

Of course I'd like to see a couple games vs P6 conference teams. Beyond that, I'd like to see a renewal of a series with Mount St. Mary's, which is the second closest D1 program to Bucknell. I had heard that ND and Jamion Christian didn't want to play each other because of their personal relationship - but Christian has been gone now for a couple of years. No idea how Dan Engelstad, MSM head coach and former Holy Cross assistant, feels about it.

If not MSM, then I wouldn't mind seeing a renewal of the series with St. Francis, which is also a short trip. I think St. Francis' abrupt firing of Don Friday - where their AD fired Friday to put his son into the position the next day - may have soured that relationship for awhile. But a lot of time has passed, and SF won 22 games this year.

Btw, Friday's Penn State Harrisburg team had the best season in its history this year, going 14-2 in conference games, then winning its conference tournament, and finally winning its first NCAA game ever. I am happy for Don.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.222 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:32 PM