Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Macro Recruiting Question
PennFan10 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-15-15
09-28-20 10:06 AM - Post#314199    
    In response to mrjames

• mrjames Said:
When I say ignorant, I mean the traditional definition of the word - lacking knowledge or information about a subject.

I have more information than you, which makes me more knowledgeable. I do not have complete information, nor do I say as much. But I have more info that makes me able to break news on this site, and through that info I can share a more informed perspective on the league. And my more informed perspective is that I don’t think there’s a staff in this league that wouldn’t trade places with Penn. You can believe me or not, but hopefully you’re not disputing that I’m basing that take on a lot more information than you have.

Not to beat a dead horse but this struck me as interesting. MrJ, do you know how many of the (then) current IL head coaches applied for the Penn job when it was open in 2015? Did Amaker apply?

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.239 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:35 AM