Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: It’s hard being a Pennfan right now
Jeff2sf 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-22-04
10-24-20 07:43 AM - Post#315344    
    In response to mrjames

Much almost like politics with the virus deniers and the lock down lovers, there seems to be almost no room for nuance so let me just add here for posterity that I believe the next 3 months are going to be awful. My only hope is that we reach some sort of equilibrium (not exactly herd immunity) where just enough folks distance and wear masks to reverse this because I don’t believe there’s any will for a lockdown. But unless the ivy presidents are gonna do a bubble (they aren’t), there is absolutely zero chance the conditions in Jan feb will support playing. There will be 2x more virus at least in the community at that time.

I don’t know if equilibrium is the right word but somehow Arizona and Florida beat back their summer peak with little government intervention. I have no idea how though

Edited by Jeff2sf on 10-24-20 07:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.046 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:46 AM