Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Seth Towns
rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
12-07-20 06:20 PM - Post#317670    
    In response to rbg

From this afternoon

https://www.buckeyextra.com/story/mens-basketball /...

- *The latest on forward Seth Towns is that he is a “game-to-game, week-to-week” decision, according to Holtmann.

“It’s really going to depend on our conversations with him as to how his knee is feeling and where he’s at physically,” he said. “I couldn’t give a definitive one way or another. He’s going through what regular practice feels like for his body and his knee. He’s had some good days, some really good days, and he’s had some days where it’s been difficult for him. That’s part of the recovery process, the whole get back to health process.

“I’ve been really proud of his ability to move forward with this thing. I think he sees the light at the end of the tunnel in terms of getting back on the floor. It doesn’t mean it’s going to be the Seth of his sophomore year. He’s not there yet. That will definitely take a while.”

Holtmann said Towns is only about a week and a half into actual live practices. -
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:00 AM