Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: This proves that Covid can be managed at Universities
OldBig5 
Masters Student

Reg: 02-18-18
03-14-21 08:49 PM - Post#322022    
    In response to Jeff2sf

https://www.bbc.com/news/explainers-55680 305

It's not impossible to catch it outdoors. Very low risk. However if you're kid is playing at the playground without a mask and someone sneezes in his or her face they have a decent chance of catching something.

As far as those being vaccinated not wearing masks I don't think we have the research yet to know if those vaccinated are still getting the virus and can spread it. Some of what I have read seem promising that they are not. However in the interim why not just wear it around others even when outdoors. No one knows you were vaccinated. Why cause them unnecessary stress?

I carry my mask outdoors and wear it when people go by. It may be an overreaction but so be it. I will also probably keep wearing a mask in stores and such even after the virus is largely gone. Seems a great way to avoid the cold and flu.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.013 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:08 AM